Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little About Me ....

I love being a hot naughty cougar.The one thing that night or day that is for sure to get my panties wet is talking about big hard black cock...

I think about fucking day and night some would call it hyper sexual I guess but I just feel the need deep inside me for a cock that is big enough to get deep inside me.I am just not a woman that likes anything less than the best and you can rest assured when it comes to dick in this little white pussy black cock is where it is at...A black man seduces his prey with lust and raw animal passion.He will over take a woman and lure him into his spell.

I was lured at a very young age to know of this kind of passion.My body feeds off of it.It is a need as much the breath I breath.There is but one thing that feeds this desire...a big black buck.

I love my little cucks that I can use and abuse...We both know you need me.You want to serve me.You get so hard listening to me talk about how much I love having my pussy absolutely dominated by a cock big enough to make an absolute bitch out of me...

Oh that is the hardest part, isn't it little cuck?.You get my catty mean side."I" tell you what to do and how to do it.What really makes your dick hard is watching me melt beneath his dark hands and having to watch me submit to the one thing you can never be....

A Real Man....

Submission is one thing your hands will never ever see....

The One and Only Cuckold Cougar
India S....

No comments:

Post a Comment